New Patient Acupuncture
- Designed for patients who prefer to receive their acupuncture at home or in the office. This session takes about an hour and a half, and includes initial intake, evaluation, and acupuncture treatment.
Return Patient Acupuncture
- Designed for patients who prefer to receive their acupuncture at home or in the office. This session takes about an hour, and includes re-evaluation and acupuncture treatment.
- Designed for those who wish to know if their specific condition can be addressed successfully by Dr. Scott, and if so, roughly how many sessions it would take to get you there.
Distance Medical Qigong
- Dr. Scott will conduct a distance treatment directed at you or at someone you designate. Once you have submitted a brief questionnaire, we will schedule a time that is optimal for you to receive your Medical Qigong Healing session.
I Ching Consultation
- During this one hour online consultation, we will delve deeply into your most pressing concerns using the ancient book of Chinese wisdom known as “the Book of Changes,” or I Ching. Once you have submitted a brief questionnaire, we will schedule a time for the consultation. Once we have completed the consultation, I will send a record of the consultation in e-mail.
For those who wish to save money by purchasing a set number of treatment sessions in advance. This is by far the most economically-sustainable approach to the services offered.
- 6 Sessions – you save 15%
- 9 Sessions – you save 20%
- 12 Sessions – you save 25%
- 18 Sessions – you save 30%